The position is for an enthusiastic and dynamic Secondary Maths and Science teacher.
We are looking for creative and passionate practitioners with the desire and skills to produce outstanding learning experiences for their students.
*Wages above award and VGSA
• Bachelor of Education or equivalent
• VIT registration or eligibility to teach in Victoria
• Capacity to teach Maths to Year 12
• Capacity to teach Science to year 10, with one specialist area to Year 12
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to modify programs to meet individual needs
• A strong commitment to Christian ethos of the College
Principal: 0402 685 409
977 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully
Interested applicants should send a resume, including details of three referees and a letter of introduction to the Principal, Ms Maureen Theobald
Applications close: 14 Jan 2024
Position commences: 19 Jan 2024