The position is for an enthusiastic and dynamic Secondary Psychology graduate teacher with a second method.
We are looking for creative and passionate practitioners with the desire and skills to produce outstanding learning experiences for their students.
*Wages above award and VGSA
• Bachelor of Education or equivalent
• VIT registration or eligibility to teach in Victoria
• Capacity to teach English to Year 12
• Capacity to teach Psychology to Year 12 OR Humanities to year 10, with one specialist area to Year 12.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to modify programs to meet individual needs
• A strong commitment to Christian ethos of the College
Principal: 0402 685 409
977 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully
Interested applicants should send a resume, including details of three referees and a letter of introduction to the Principal, Ms Maureen Theobald
Applications close: 6 Oct 2023
Position commences: 19 Jan 2024